DCS has a Vision of creating a cosmopolitan outlook in every child that joins the School. It aims at providing a strong moral foundation for the development of the child’s personality, without getting into the polemics of religion. The inculcation of the spirit of tolerance alongwith the determination to achieve & the desire to excel in all the endeavors is the central objective of the School’s Mission.
- It is the School’s endeavor to teach the children to:
- Develop the courage to be impatient but also have the patience to be brave:
- Enjoy the pleasure of winning but also learn to lose with grace:
- Rejoice in the wonder of books as also to ponder the eternal mystery of birds oin the sky,bees in the sun and flowers on a hillside.
- Appreciate that for every enemy there is a friend an for every scoundrel a hero:
- Understand that a dollar earned is far more value than five stolen or found.
- Learnt that a good work done is its own reward and that it is far more honourable to fail than to cheat:
- Know that while brawn and brain may be sold,there must never be a price tag on heart or soul:
- Have faith in one’s own ideas and sublime faith in oneself because then alone there can be sublime faith in mankind